[Paleopsych] Lawrence Auster on the Inauguration Speech

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Sat Jan 22 15:07:07 UTC 2005

Lawrence Auster on the Inauguration Speech

[Even Peggy Noonan is balking. I thought the speech to be completely vacuous
bromides and rumble-bumble. But it seems now to be promising a victory for
Neocon-heavy and the Republican war-on-terrorism jobs machine. There is still
enough freedom in this country to say what you like, as long as you don't
bother any of the Calhounian veto blocs.]