[Paleopsych] fate of Iraq

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 26 04:48:41 UTC 2005

I think we are on the way to some kind of
disaster in Iraq, but not a replica of Viet Nam.

It's a different set of circumstances, but
disaster is likely because the Administration
made strategic mistakes in intelligence,
planning, weather, distance, and force.

I think our troops will be under fire when they
withdraw from Baghdad.