[Paleopsych] finding a human voice

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 23:07:44 UTC 2005

>>TRY to reach customer service at Amazon.com to
fix a problem with an order and you will encounter one
of the most prominent and frustrating aspects of the
Internet era: a world devoid of humans.<<

--My wife, who is from Australia, said "Don't you have
real people on the phones in your country?"

Michael

=====
My blog:
http://shallowreflections.blogspot.com/

Link to my website, including art, flash poetry and fledgling CafePress store (t-shirts, bumperstickers etc): http://www.soulaquarium.net

We are stardust, we are golden, We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden. - Joni Mitchell

"We don't fear the unknown. We fear how the unknown might cause us to re-evaluate the known." - Unknown