[Paleopsych] Bio-Entanglement

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 3 17:54:31 UTC 2005

>From Entangled Minds, by Dean Radin, PDF available online at the url below.
"In physics, the idea of entanglement -- the quantum theory prediction that
under certain circumstances particles that appear to be isolated are
actually instantaneously connected through space and time -- is not only
known to be demonstrably real, but is far more pervasive and robust than
anyone had imagined even a few years ago.Devising new forms of entanglement
has become a central focus in the accelerating race towards developing
practical quantum computers. The growing pressure to develop workable
quantum computers is rapidly expanding our ability to create ever more
robust forms of entanglement in increasingly complex systems, for longer
lifetimes, and at room temperature. Researchers will discover that under
certain conditions, living cells also exhibit properties associated with
quantum entanglement. Then the idea of bioentanglement will emerge, a
concept that is more general than today's special cases of entanglement
involving inanimate particles and photons. Someone will get a bright idea
and ask,"I wonder what would happen if two brains were entangled? Would
they show correlated behavior at a distance, just like other forms of
bioentanglement? Then someone will ask,"I wonder what it would feel like
when my brain is entangled with the outside world? Are mind fields
bioentangled with the rest of the universe?"
http://www.noetic.org/publications/shift/issue5/s5_radin.pdf