[Paleopsych] drugs

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 21:00:10 UTC 2005

>>In fact,  I can honestly say that without cannabis,
most of my scientific research would never have been
done and most of my books on psychology and evolution
would not have been written.<<

--That's not surprising. Marijuana helps bridge brain
hemispheres, enabling the kind of cross-contextual
thinking that produces new ideas. This shouldn't be
"politically incorrect". If a scientist, writer or
artist says a glass of wine or whiskey helps him
ponder a problem, few people will find it outrageous
or even question the validity of the claim. But
political correctness surrounding legal/illegal drugs
makes it difficult for people to speak openly about
their positive experiences with drugs other than
alcohol or caffeine.