[Paleopsych] toxic groups

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 18:36:33 UTC 2005

Steve says:
>>Groups eventually recognize that someone in a
leadership position is acting contrary to the
interests of the group, but not always before a lot of
damage is done, for example Enron.<<

--True. The offending group often manages to throw a
few scapegoats out to delay their own exposure as
well. Then they have to start throwing out the
"insiders" who get caught, which quickly unravels the
group as paranoia and backstabbing sets in.

Michael

Michael C. Lockhart www.soulaquarium.net
Blog: http://shallowreflections.blogspot.com/
Yahoo Messenger:anonymous_animus

"We are stardust, we are golden, We are billion year old carbon,
And we've got to get ourselves back to the garden."
Joni Mitchell

"Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right." - Unknown

"The most dangerous things in the world are immense accumulations of  human beings who are manipulated by only a few heads." - Jung