[Paleopsych] pipe smoking

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 18:11:47 UTC 2005

>>But there's something charming about pipe smoking --
an appealingly retro air of reflection and relaxation,
a uniquely masculine mystique that's somehow large
enough to include tweedy professors and Maine hunting
guides, detectives and novelists, Santa Claus and Gen.
MacArthur, Albert Einstein and Popeye the Sailor
Man.<<

--I feel similarly about pot smoking. I miss Cheech
and Chong. Not that anyone would be "politically
incorrect" enough to rhapsodize about it. It's odd how
marketing and role modeling influences how people
think about different drugs.