[Paleopsych] Frank Luntz: 14 words Republicans should not say

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 2 05:12:18 UTC 2005

I heard about this on Air America about 3 am and
jumped out of bed to find this.  So as far as I know
this is real.  There is also a pdf of a 160 page
briefing book supposedly from Luntz.

This is the page:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/2/23/3244/72156

The link to the briefing book download is the word
"Republicans" in orange.