[Paleopsych] Reinventing Capitalism ebay sale and othermiscellaneous Howard Bloom news

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 03:52:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm just curious why you think Howard's new book will
be a hit on e-bay?  It certainly should be, but what
are reasons you have elected to place it there?  I'm
thinking that a few readers who liked Howard's other
books might wait until his next one is released.  Then
purchase.  That's what I'd do.

Always curious,

Gerry