[Paleopsych] cop

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Wed Mar 16 02:52:44 UTC 2005

Very good point. England helped us with Iraq; now Germany and France are
showing more support. However, the reality is that Europe is useless
because they have cut their militaries beyond bone, and cannot actually
show up with force. Europe also is useless because the wars have left
them too  tolerant and they make money from dictators and dangerous
tyrants. Canada is useless as an ally, unless Alberta & the heartland
seceeds. South America has a strong military tradition but little
respect for civilian authority. Poland and a few other countries have
some potential for alliances. China is an economic enemy. Australia is
an excellent ally. So we have England, Australia, and Poland. Enough?
Probably not. I wish I could see where we could turn. Any ideas?

The big stick helps us negotiate with the Syria type countries, and we
are better to never use it.  Your point about bankrupcy is excellent;
there is a genuine danger of that. We are already far too dependent on
China to bankroll our deficits. China is over a barrel, they cannot
afford to cash in their bonds. Things are a mess.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?

Lynn