[Paleopsych] World language change

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 16:16:06 UTC 2005

Finish system would work well for a small political body and one in
which everyone spoke the same language.  It has some overtones of a
townhall form of government similar to that found in Vermont.  Forming
consensus and building alliances again work for small groups in which
everyone more or less knows everyone else or that think that after a few
interactions, they will.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller