[Paleopsych] dynamics

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 20:44:12 UTC 2005

Paul says:
>>But the key question is the one about DYNAMICS:
are our actions and policies making things better or
worse? Are people FEELING more freedom of speech in
practice, for example, in their everyday lives? Here
and elsewhere?<<

--Agreed. Most people seem to rely on a few basic
presuppositions against which all new information is
compared. A systems view which updates its goals and
means as the system evolves would make more sense.