[bigbangtango] Re: [Paleopsych] Morality

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 20:14:33 UTC 2005

>>BTW I think that the root difference between liberals and conservatives
is that liberals tent to respond to the less fortunate with
sympathy/pity and conservatives respond to them with contempt/scorn.>>

Could be the religious card which determines how people respond to those less fortunate....Catholics like to hug and Lutherans stand with arms folded.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller