[bigbangtango] Re: [Paleopsych] Morality

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 04:25:47 UTC 2005

How interesting that all the Lutherans you've known give hugs.  I've
known quite a few (Germanic through and through) and most of them barely
smile.  Yet, to each his own.
Sadat was assassinated.....guess there were a few who didn't connect
with his message.  Sad though about his death.  Apparently the timing
then was incorrect to denounce Iranian ayatollahs.  I even doubt if
timing would now be correct.
Why would Luther or anyone be self-righteous towards the poor....that's
like claiming to be emperor of ice cream.  Luther could not relate to
poverty.
The German welfare state will be the downfall of the country.....what
with worker expectations of high salary, long vacations, pre-paid
benefits, etc. the country can no longer sustain its workers.

Regards,
Gerry Reinhart-Waller