[Paleopsych] test

Eshel Ben-Jacob eshel at physics.ucsd.edu
Tue May 3 21:52:57 UTC 2005

I got th etest, Eshel

Eshel Ben-Jacob.
Professor of Physics
The Maguy-Glass Professor
in Physics of Complex Systems

eshel at tamar.tau.ac.il    ebenjacob at ucsd.edu
Home Page: http://star.tau.ac.il/~eshel/
Visit http://physicaplus.org.il - PhysicaPlus
the online magazine of the Israel Physical Society

School of Physics and Astronomy           10/2004 -10/2005
Tel Aviv University, 69978 Tel Aviv, Israel      Center for Theoretical
Biological Physics
Tel 972-3-640 7845/7604 (Fax) -6425787      University of California San
Diego

    La Jolla, CA 92093-0354 USA
                                                                    Tel
(office) 1-858-534 0524 (Fax) -534 7697