[Paleopsych] The new Biology

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 14:42:47 UTC 2005

more at:  http://www.brucelipton.com/newbiology.php

? 2001-2005 Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.
Recent advances in cellular science are heralding an important evolutionary
turning point. For almost fifty years we have held the illusion that our
health and fate were preprogrammed in our genes, a concept referred to as
genetic determinacy. Though mass consciousness is currently imbued with the
belief that the character of one's life is genetically predetermined, a
radically new understanding is unfolding at the leading edge of science.
Cellular biologists now recognize that the environment (external universe
and internal-physiology), and more importantly, our perception of the
environment, directly controls the activity of our genes. The lecture will
broadly review the molecular mechanisms by which environmental awareness
interfaces genetic regulation and guides organismal evolution.
The quantum physics behind these mechanisms provide insight into the
communication channels that link the mind-body duality. An awareness of how
vibrational signatures and resonance impact molecular communication
constitutes a master key that unlocks a mechanism by which our thoughts,
attitudes and beliefs create the conditions of our body and the external
world. This knowledge can be employed to actively redefine our physical and
emotional well-being.