[Paleopsych] The Biology of Belief: How Thoughts Control Life

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sat May 21 14:32:26 UTC 2005

http://beliefbook.com/

This book will forever change how you think about your own thinking.

Stunning new scientific discoveries about the biochemical effects of the
brain's functioning show that all the cells of your body are affected by your thoughts.

The author, a renowned cell biologist, describes the precise molecular pathways
through which this occurs.
Using simple language, illustrations, humor and everyday examples, he demonstrates
how the new science of epigenetics is revolutionizing our understanding of the link
between mind and matter, and the profound effects it has on our personal lives and
the collective life of our species