[Paleopsych] nudity

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 29 02:52:25 UTC 2005

Mapplethorpe has been a subject of considerable
meditation for me as a photographer.

The question is, how can you let it all hang out
without destroying yourself in the process?

Some of us fear our power because we know
how potentially destructive it is.  It's a challenge
to figure out how to release it without breaking
things.

Steve H.