[Paleopsych] NYT: Some New Help for the Extremely Gifted

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Sat Oct 29 15:51:49 UTC 2005

Frank, you know that teachers have the lowest IQs of any college
graduate group. Where will they find a teacher who can respond to
Misha's questions? You would have to sidestep the teacher certification
process and entice a Ph.D. in physics or something similar to come into
the school, wouldn't you?  Perhaps the Davidsons will have U Reno
faculty come in to actually teach the classes (can they do that?).

Anyway, fascinating report. Thanks, Frank.

Lynn