[Paleopsych] We the 80%

Gerry Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 5 02:43:50 UTC 2005

Spot-on.  Bush, in several addresses he made to the nation has stated in
definitive terms that the United States will aid the refugees from
Hurricane Katrina AND maintain our presence in Iraq.  When one splits
manpower and resources, a job less than 60% is what is accomplished.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller