[Paleopsych] CHE: In the Lab With the Dalai Lama

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Sat Jan 7 05:42:53 UTC 2006

Frank,
This was hilarious! Imagine being against the Dalai Lama*! What
Torquemadas these scientists are!

*He is agnostic on the existence of God! How can one object?

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D.
Solutions Consulting Group
166 East 5900 South, Ste. B-108
Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Tel: (801) 261-1412; Fax: (801) 288-2269

Check out our webpage: www.solution-consulting.com

Feeling upset? Order Get On The Peace Train, my new solution-oriented book on negative emotions.