[extropy-chat] (2)ImmInst Update "Girls Night Out" Sun Nov 30

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Dec 1 10:32:14 UTC 2003

support at imminst.org wrote:

>ImmInst Update
>*******************************
>
>Chat Topic: "Girls Night Out" -  Women & the Future
>
>Time: Nov 30 - SUN 8pm Eastern, Length: 1 Hour
>Host: Susan Fonseca-Klein - co-director, ImmInst.org
>Susan's Biography and Discussion Topic:
>http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=99&t=2218&s=
>
>CHAT FOR WOMEN ONLY!
>
>Sponsored by the Immortality Institute (ImmInst.org), a nonprofit
>with the mission to end the blight of involuntary death, and hosted by
>Susan Fonseca-Klein, this chat is for women only.

I hope it was fun!

I was seriously considering to participate in this until I looked
at the time... It's 2am in Europe. That's too difficult for me.

Is there any chance that occasionally, these chats could be held
at a different time?

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/