[extropy-chat] Re: [wta-talk] The Gender Genie - analyzing writing styles

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Dec 1 16:13:46 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 10:57:34AM -0500, Hughes, James wrote:
> Very cool Samantha - thanks for sharing this. I think it relates to a

Amara, iirc.

I find that apparent mis-classification (which is remarkably
consistent) another data point confirming that we're weird.

Transhumanism *is* a distinct put-off to the majority of
women. I do not see how to package the meme complex in a more
palatable way. Perhaps out transhumanist women can produce
a diagnosis, and a suggestion.