[extropy-chat] "Girls Night Out" - Chat Log

Damien Broderick thespike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 17:41:25 UTC 2003

> Here's a link to the 'Girls Night Out' chat log (Nov 30)*
> *http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=99&t=2218&st=0&#entry19111

For a male observer, this is truly fascinating. It's hard to imagine a group
of men getting into this so quickly, if at all:

===================

18:23:37 Saille Love is a lot more, than just for a lover

18:23:40 Mermaid i have been married for ten years now...i'd like to still
be friends with my husband after many many years..but i hope to become more
'seperate' from him..i dont think of it as a failure of love..rather..i
think its a strengthening of love....
18:23:50 SusanFK Mermaid: my love for my lifepartner has only increased with
years...we are coming up on our 8th year together i i feel more passionate
about him today than the day we met.
18:23:56 Natasha I wonder what the product liability would be for "Primo
Posthuman" future body prototype.
18:24:02 Sabina Same here

18:24:18 Natasha I've been in love many times. I love my husband and I can
understand many levels of love.
18:24:22 sheilatx my husband and i are better friends since the divorce
18:24:37 Mermaid i feel more passion too..it has multiplied several
folds..esp because its now passion for more than one person
18:25:06 sheilatx guess i should say ex husband

18:25:17 Mermaid sheilatx: divorce is unnecessary
18:25:20 Natasha I left the hair color on my hair too long.