[extropy-chat] thank evolution for the interstate highway system

Don Dartfield twodeel at jornada.org
Tue Dec 2 17:11:07 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Mike Lorrey wrote:

> He seemed to me to be using it as a term to describe parallel universes.
> It is a bit of a stretch though I suppose not out of the realm of
> artistic license.

Okay, then yeah, that would be an incorrect usage.  Unless he's trying to
coin a new "popular usage" meaning for the term.  Perhaps we should ask
him. <g> It might be handy to have a single word term for an alternate
universe in my writing, rather than always having to use "parallel
universe" or "alternate universe" or "from anooooooother
dimEEEENSSSSSSSion..."