[extropy-chat] thank evolution for the interstate highway system

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 22:06:57 UTC 2003

--- BillK <bill at wkidston.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Popular Science have published a review
> 'Best of What's New 2003'
> <http://www.popsci.com/popsci/bown/2003/homepage/0,18882,,00.html>
>
> In the Aviation section they mention the Bell Agusta 609
>
> <http://www.bellagusta.com/html/theAircraft/ba_609/>
>
> Sounds more practical than the Moller Skycar.

Well, it carries three times as many people as a Moller. It is probably
an $8-10 million vehicle. I saw a mockup for a two seater tiltrotor
called a BAT several years ago in Aviation Week that was on display at
an airshow. A tiltrotor that holds 2-4 people is what would be more
practical than the Moller.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark