[extropy-chat] thank evolution for the interstate highway system

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 03:04:16 UTC 2003

Thanks for the reference. I'll add that to my collection. That's the first
I've seen of this. I really appreciate it. I wonder why all the references I
have, even current ones, average about 1500 for H. sapiens and 1700 for H.
neanderthalensis.

> I would also be concerned about a paper that referred to a
> neanderthalis' diet as including "veggies".

It was the quickest thing I could find with a quick Google and was only
intended as an example. I have a variety of sources in books, but those are
difficult to source in email. I didn't actually read that reference from
beginning to end. I was just searching for an example that stated what I had
read elsewhere.

 Is that a scientific term?

Yes, "veggies" is a scientific term. They keep changing the dictionary. Did
you see where they recently added the word "bling bling" to the Oxford
English dictionary? :-)