[extropy-chat] Boredom in old age

Barbara Lamar barbara_lamar at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 3 19:37:39 UTC 2003

As a lawyer, I am too. Always raining of people's parades, pointing out all
the potential disasters. I've found that my work is much more fun and
interesting if I go beyond this and help people think of ways to overcome or
go around the obstacles. Sometimes this means scrapping what the client
thought was her goal, and identifying a more basic or ultimate goal that
doesn't suffer from the weaknesses of the original plan.

Barbara