[extropy-chat] Atheists barred from office in seven states

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 6 03:50:20 UTC 2003

From: "Harvey Newstrom" <mail at harveynewstrom.com>

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=noc@ideaflood.com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ideaflood.com&btnG=Google+Search&hl=en&lr
> =&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>.

Great detective work, Harvey!  (In other words, this is a booby trap!)

Here is another cousin, "for gifts that say 'I have much better taste than
you, dear.'"

http://www.cafeshops.com/bettybowers

Olga