[extropy-chat] promoting libertarianism effectively

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 18:24:24 UTC 2003

--- Spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/19/cf.opinionrachel.mills/index.h
> tml
>

> Why didnt we think of this before?

Actually, I think Rachel started the project on the Free State forums.
She's a great gal, and expect more coming.

In June, we will be having the "Porc-Fest", a festival in the Free
State, for Porcupines (FSP members) and prospective members from
elsewhere in the country to visit, get to know NH, attend libertarian
seminars, take bus and car tours of the state, focusing on real estate
and communities of particular note to libertarians planning to move
here, and get to know a lot more fellow members. We will have
entertainment as well, which may include some well known libertarian
entertainers. Recreational opportunities include hiking, fishing,
kayaking, shooting, rock climbing, boating, biking, and much more.
Planning is currently underway, so expect more details in a few months.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey