[extropy-chat] same story, different spins

Sun Dec 7 01:28:02 UTC 2003

Spike wrote,
\
> > Spike wrote,
> > > This is why I read at least two different news sources:
> > >
> > <http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/central/12/06/afghan.bl
> ast/index.html
> >
> > <http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,105037,00.html>
>
> I must be missing something.  What is the difference between
> these two stories?  Harvey
>
> Very different spins.  I scarcely recognize the two stories
> as describing the save event.

OK....  But you didn't answer my question.  How are they different?  I know
you said "spin", but specifically what is different between the two stories?
They clearly look like they describe the same event to me.  I see no
contradictions or disagreements between the stories.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,