[extropy-chat] promoting libertarianism effectively

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Dec 7 14:28:37 UTC 2003

My original question "How old is that interview" stands.
Looked to me like it was more than a year ago. 19 September
2002.

My comment reflected the reaction I saw here in NC *at that
time*, prior to the 2002 elections, when Rachel and other
Libertarian candidates made and sold calendars to help
finance her campaign. That they should now make a calendar
for 2004 indicates the idea was a popular one, well received
by a number of folk, maybe even outside the Libertarian
party.

There is some disapproval in the Libertarian circles about
the government financing of political campaigns.

The disucssion was not, IIUC, about the war in Iraq, either
its correctness nor its financing.

Regards,
MB