[extropy-chat] FWD [TLCB] Re: French assistance request...

JDP jacques at dtext.com
Tue Dec 9 18:36:34 UTC 2003

Mike,

The French organism responsible for the ENC charts is
http://www.shom.fr/ Send them an email and they will tell you if/where
you can find the ENC chart for Clipperton Island.

http://www.primar-stavanger.org/ commercializes some such charts,
including French ones. They have a "Chart catalogue" java app that you
can download.

CC to me if you want me to read some other message about this, as I
don't monitor the list in a systematic way.

And don't go bombing the little atoll, please. I might want to retire
there and play with the crabs.

Jacques