[extropy-chat] ENVIRO: Crichton on Nature and Man

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 02:28:11 UTC 2003

> Normally I don't have much time for Michael Crichton...

I don't either!  He fatally stabbed the sweet and kind
Lucy Knight, gave good-guy Green a brain tumor, very
nearly killed Luka four times (a mugger, a car accident,
African revolutionaries and by malaria), nearly killed
good-guy Carter twice (African revolutionaries and by
the stabbing that slew Knight), almost let Sally Field
perish of a sleeping pill overdose, nearly let Hathaway
die in childbirth, nearly let a drug-crazed addict shoot
Abby (all the while never endangering the reprehensible
Weaver or Corday), and now the cruel bastard drops a
freaking HELICOPTER on my favorite bad guy Ramano!

I have given this yahoo an hour a week for the last several
years, which is *all* the regular TV that I view since Ally
McBeal finished, but I have HAD it with this Crichton, I
really have.

}8-[