[extropy-chat] BIO: Chimps and Humans

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 20:58:10 UTC 2003

"Robert J. Bradbury" <bradbury at aeiveos.com> wrote:

Given the similarities between the genomes its going to make
being a creationist just a little bit harder... :-)

Robert

I would restate that as "it's going to make being a Christian creationist a little harder." Evolution and creationism don't contradict to us Vitalistic Pantheists. In fact I regard evolution as evidence of creation.

Ciao

The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."