[extropy-chat] BIO: Stem Cells and bio-magic

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Dec 14 02:54:03 UTC 2003

Harvey Newstrom wrote:

> I would be glad to help identify Extropian goals.

> This week I have been working on:
> - being interviewed for a Mexican magazine article on the future of
>  security
> - presenting business drivers for security in seminars
> - writing an article for the Immortality Institute book project
> - preparing for a chat for the Immortality Institute
> - reviewing a WTA survey before it goes out
> - brainstorming my own version of a nutritional food-groups chart for a
> longevity diet
> - and a whole bunch of personal goals for improving my life, my business,
> and my future

Harvey do you have a web-site? I think this was a good suggestion
Robert made. The reason I ask is that I've noticed the some of the
folk that have lots of energy and ideas often do. Anders, Robert, Reason,
Damien. It seems to be a great way of ensuring effort and research is
not wasted. I've been trying to get one going myself. Actually I have
one under development - too slowly unfortunately but I've started.

I think its smarter to have lots of websites. My political model of
optimal efficiency makes me think of armies of one that can swarm
as the occasion requires it. Pooling information and useful links.
Very hard to take down. None of the elements constrained by
bottlenecks. All capable of pooling fire for best effect.

In democracies we get one vote each pretty much but we also get
free speech. How effectively we use that free speech and how
much we leverage what we say with technology is up to us.

Regards,
Brett