[extropy-chat] WAR: Still want peace???

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 23:05:12 UTC 2003

For those who still want peace, now that the war is over and Saddam is
in jail.....

http://www.masturbateforpeace.com/

Top 10 Reasons to Masturbate for Peace

10. It's too cold to go outside and demonstrate
9. If I go blind they can't draft me
8. The walls need painting white anyway
7. This is my weapon...this is my gun...this one's for shootin....oh,
never mind.
6. If you want it done right you have to do it yourself
5. All the lube will give me a baby-soft dork
4. It may be the only "peace" I'll be getting for a while
3. If I use my left hand, it feels like someone else has joined my
cause
2. What else am I going to do with the 80 GB of porn on my PC?
1. Because I can't give myself a peace blowjob

Now that I think of it, I think this was Saddam's to-do list in that
hole in Tikrit....

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark