[extropy-chat] EU constitution collapses

Emlyn O'regan oregan.emlyn at healthsolve.com.au
Mon Dec 15 06:25:18 UTC 2003

This isn't a collapse, it's just a temporary failure to reach agreement. The
EU has been doing this all along, and resolves it by backing off for some
more behind the scenes head kicking/arse licking/etc, uh I mean diplomacy,
then comes back to contentious issues again later. The EU doesn't appear to
do anything in a hurry, but stuff does happen eventually. So this kind of
sensationalist subject line is unwarranted, really.

Emlyn