[extropy-chat] FWD [SK] Re: PowerPoint is Evil! ...again

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 27 15:33:39 UTC 2003

< http://norvig.com/Gettysburg/ >
[Lincoln's Gettysburg address in PowerPoint -twc]

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program