[extropy-chat] Transhuman Space book and role playing game

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 15:37:34 UTC 2003

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0

>Has anyone seen this? This type of material can be useful to spread
transhumanist memes among teenagers.

Do you mean "Transhuman Space: Starships of the Solar System"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1556345976/102-7406969-5553758
?v=glance ?

Or:

Transhuman Space by David L. Pulver, et al (Paperback)
Transhuman Space in the Well by Jonathan Woodward, et al (Paperback)
Transhuman Space: Deep Beyond by David Pulver (Paperback)
Transhuman Space Orbital Decay by Patrickmes Sweeney, et al (Paperback)
Transhuman Space: High Frontier (Transhuman Space) by David Pulver
(Paperback) ?

I haven't read any of these books.

I love the idea of a transhuman space game.  I'm surprised that John
Spencer (Space Tourism, Inc.) hasn't collaborated with Steve Jackson (Steve
Jackson Games) to produce something.

In fact, I'm going to write to both of them right now about it!

Best,

Natasha