[extropy-chat] Spam

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Dec 31 04:13:13 UTC 2003

I am using a spam filtering service and so far it is working
pretty well. Of course my email address is fairly new, so
perhaps the "big guys" haven't found me yet, but it might be
worthwhile for your mom to check into such a thing -
especially if she were to get a new email address. It didn't
cost much, my ISP offers it with my account.

http://www.postini.com/

I cannot imagine getting 1000 emails per day. I am swamped
with my 150 from 3 lists!

Regards,
MB