[extropy-chat] Transhumanism: Teilhard de Chardin - Truth or Dare

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 1 08:01:42 UTC 2003

Eliezer wrote:

> If anyone tries to make up ideas about evolution in regards to the
> biology or psychology of humans, they will instantly find themselves
> shot down by experts in the field.

Interesting thesis. Let's see if its true ;-)

"Instantly" looks like rather a tall order to me when people can make up
bs just as well when they are eridite as when they are not, but then my
eyes still glaze on matters baysian as has been shown, so I'll welcome
any lesson on what I don't know whilst making do with what I do in the
meantime : )

Sorry for the interjection.

Regards,
Brett