[extropy-chat] Transhumanism: Diehard de Chardon - Truth (rick)

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 07:30:53 UTC 2003

Then it occurred to me that there are very few
words that rhyme with orgasm: spasm, sarcasm,
grokasm.  Others?  It is almost as if they didn't
want to compete with it.  Understandably.  So, those
of you who know another language besides English, in
that language is there a dearth of words that rhyme
with that language's word for orgasm?  This shortage in
English sure makes it difficult to write poetry.