[extropy-chat] Atheist Law Center

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 4 23:59:29 UTC 2003

Rick writes:

> What I could use more would be a web list of Atheist Physicians.
> Doctors stupid enough to believe in god - I believe I am worth
> better than that.

Good grief. Why should your belief that you are worth better than that
have any more influence on supply and demand curves than a doctor's
belief in god?

> Does anyone here know of an atheist doctor in the Seattle or
> Tacoma area?

I can't help with what you asked for but I'd be a little concerned for the
health of someone that thought the doctors belief in god or not was a
poignant question to ask when that same person clearly endorses believing
as a meme in some circumstances. Does the doctor have to be smarter
than you philosophically as well as a better doctor as well?

Alas, poor Rick, I knew him Horratio, he was a fellow of infinite jest ;-)

Regards,
Brett