[extropy-chat] ILE: life just got a little more complicated

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:45:35 UTC 2003

Money, money, and more money. And maybe starting a rumor that the brilliant
minds on the island were willing and capable of destroying anyone who
attacked them.
There is a long history of people fleeing persecution and tyranny to
relocate and it seems it has gone pretty well.
OK. Maybe not. It was just a thought.