[extropy-chat] META: Back in business

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Wed Nov 5 23:54:46 UTC 2003

Given the variety of conversations over the last several days
I would like to explicitly acknowledge that the ExI List is
back in business.  My tip of the hat to David McFadzean for
pulling this off.  I don't know much about how difficult it
is to establish communities or what it takes to break them
but based on my simple observations we seem to have survived
a period when what was established over many years might have
been broken.  For that I am thankful.

As Max says: Onward!

R.

P.S. At the next ExI conference anyone who does not attempt to
pull Dave over to their dinner table and buy him dinner
(or at least a beer) does not really understand the concept
of promoting extropy.