[extropy-chat] Historic Solar Flare

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 03:46:07 UTC 2003

--- Spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > kevinfreels at hotmail.com
> > Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:19 PM
> > To: ExI chat list
> > Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Historic Solar Flare
> >

> > Gee, with all the sudden flaring, I have to wonder if there
> > is something going on thatthey are not telling us...
>

> They will tell us, as soon as they figure out how
> raging capitalism is causing it.

a) It is caused by National Geographic Sunspot Viewing Cruises. So many
tourists are now looking at the sun with leaded binoculars that the
lenses are reflecting energy back at the sun, making it hotter....

b) Bush isn't telling us that the flares are actually gushers of solar
energy bursting from Halliburton test wells on the sun's surface...

c) The solar flares are caused by the Galileo probes nuclear batteries
impacting on Jupiter and polluting the Jovian environment.

My favorite: since it is the holy muslim month of Ramadan, the flares
are a sign of how angry allah is with the muslim people for continuing
to sinfully commit suicide bombings on innocent civilians...

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                                    - Gen. John Stark
Blog: Sado-Mikeyism: http://mikeysoft.zblogger.com