[extropy-chat] FUTURE: More Unsolved Riddles

Sun Nov 9 18:40:31 UTC 2003

How about some more important future riddles:

Why is sushi Extropian?

If I'm so damn smart, how come I'm not rich?

If technology keeps getting better and better exponentially, why does my PC
still crash regularly?

Why don't people converge on the single correct answer more often instead of
holding millions of different unsupportable belief systems?

Why aren't more people interested in life-extension?

Why can't all our brilliant minds working together accomplish more that what
we are doing now?

How do we capture all our great knowledge from all these chats and utilize
them so we never have to have this conversation ever again?

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,