[extropy-chat] BOOK SIGNING: Brian Alexander's RAPTURE

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 10 21:14:16 UTC 2003

Extropes -

Brian Alexander, author of _Rapture_ will be appearing at two border's
bookstores to discuss rapture and related issues this coming weekend Nov.
15-16.

In his book, Brian outlines the culture of transhumanity and our reach
toward improving the human condition.  He mentioned many of our friends
here in the Transhumanist community of Extropy! :-)

I'm currently reading Rapture, and loving it!  I'm giggling, over a hot cup
of chocolate, at the delightful humor that Brian Alexander uses.  It's a
marvelous book, and I think that you all will enjoy it.

Borders bookstore in Torrance on Torrance Blvd. at 3:00 PM on Saturday the
15th, and at the Brea Borders on South Associated Rd. at 3:00 PM on Sunday
the 16th.

>!
Natasha