[extropy-chat] Apology to JDP

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 gpmap at runbox.com
Thu Nov 13 06:46:22 UTC 2003

Sorry Jacques, I misunderstood your point. To my defense I can only say that
I must have been pissed off by some other post. This theme sort of fires me
up.

> I know many "weak" people who would not make it in the hypercompetitive
> society that you seem to advocate,
> -snip

Not at all what I meant nor advocate. In fact, in the last sentence of
my paragraph that you quoted below, I said I found it reasonable to be
apalled that anyone should work hard the whole day just to sustain
themselves.

No, what I meant (and I think, said), is that putting the pressure of
liberty-responsability on individuals begets collective prosperity.
It's as simple as that. So you have to make your choices taking this
into account.